Monitor Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) logs to gain complete visibility into your productivity and collaboration systems with Panther’s G Suite integration.
Google Workspace is a suite of popular tools for email, data storage and sharing, virtual meetings and more. Panther can collect, normalize, and monitor G Suite logs to help you identify suspicious activity in real time. Your normalized data is then retained to power future security investigations in a serverless data lake powered by AWS or the cloud-native data platform, Snowflake.
Use Panther’s built in rules to monitor activity, or write your own detections in Python to fit your internal business use cases.
Common security use cases for G Suite with Panther include:
- Monitor admin actions, failed and successful logins, and user activities to your applications
- Ensure data is not being improperly shared or accessed
How it Works
The integration is simple and fast:
- Add G Suite as a data source in Panther by creating a new G Suite application
- Panther will parse, normalize, and analyze your log data in real-time
- As rules are triggered, alerts are sent to your configured destinations
- Normalized logs can be searched from Panther’s Data Explorer (Enterprise only)
- Sit back and monitor your activity!
Learn more about Panther's supported log schema for G Suite.