Monitor Juniper logs to gain complete visibility into network activity with Panther’s Juniper integration.
Juniper is a networking firewall solution and services gateway. Panther can collect, normalize, and monitor Juniper logs to help you identify suspicious activity in real time. Your normalized data is then retained to power future security investigations in a data lake powered by AWS or the cloud-native data platform, Snowflake.
Use Panther’s built in rules to monitor activity, or write your own detections in Python to fit your internal business use cases.
Common security use cases for Juniper with Panther include:
- Monitor suspicious network traffic
- Detect port scanning activity
- Inspect blocked domains
How it Works
The integration is simple and fast:
- Send Juniper log data to an AWS S3 bucket using a log aggregation tool like Fluentd or Logstash
- Add your S3 Bucket as a data source in Panther
- Panther parses, normalizes, and analyzes your log data in real-time
- As rules are triggered, alerts are sent to your configured destinations
- Normalized logs can be searched from Panther’s Data Explorer (Enterprise only)
- Sit back and monitor your activity!
Learn more about Panther's supported log schema for Juniper.