Get Started Today
Detect threats with log data and improve cloud security posture with Panther.
Cloud-Native SIEM for the Modern Security Team
Open source & enterprise-ready:
- Real-Time Log Analysis
- Cloud Security and Remediation
- Real-Time Alerting
- Powerful User Interface
- 100+ Pre-Built Rules and Policies
Advanced Detections and Max Performance
Everything in Community, plus:
- Data Analytics
- Premium Detection Packs (PCI, AWS+)
- Premium Integrations
- Role-Based Access Control
- 24 x 7 Support & Live Chat
Scale Up in Our Securely Hosted Environment
Everything in Cloud-Prem, plus:
- Single-Tenant Cloud-Hosting
- Fully Managed
- Elastic Scale
- Automatic Upgrades
Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for new cloud security solutions? Let us tell you about Panther.
What is Panther and how does it work?
What are use cases for Panther?
- Detect Unauthorized Access: Analyze host-based logs to identify unauthorized access into systems that could indicate a breach
- Power Your Investigations: Join data from various sources to determine if a potential compromise has occurred.
- Threat Hunting: Quickly search all of your logs for matches against indicators of compromise by utilizing Panther’s standardized data fields
- Achieve Compliance: Use built-in rules and policies as controls for SOC/PCI/HIPAA compliance
- Secure Cloud Resources: Automatically fix misconfigurations that can cause extreme damage
What is Panther’s mission and who are the people behind it?
We are a team of security engineers who have spent years empowering detection for large companies such as Airbnb, Amazon, Riverbed, and more. Panther was founded by the core architect of StreamAlert, a cloud-native, log analysis solution. You can learn more about the team behind Panther here.
How does Panther compare to traditional SIEM and cloud security tools?
Panther is a complete cloud security and detection platform. At Panther, we believe the future of SIEM is cloud-based and engineering-focused. Here’s a quick snapshot to show how Panther compares against traditional SIEM and cloud security platforms.
Does Panther come with built-in rules?
Can Panther analyze network traffic?
Panther supports logs to analyze network traffic for suspicious activity. These are some of the popular log types that Panther supports currently:
- AWS VPC Flow Logs
- AWS Application Load Balancer Logs
- AWS S3 Server Access
- Palo Alto Networks Firewall
We are continuously adding new log types. To check out the complete, updated list of log types, visit Supported Logs on Panther Documentation.
Where can we send alerts?
Panther lets you dispatch alerts to your team and integrates into existing workflows using the following destinations. These are some of the popular destinations supported by Panther currently:
- MS Teams
- Amazon SNS
- Amazon SQS