This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information when you use our Website and the choices you have associated with that information.
Information Collection and Use
Information You Provide to Us
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website.
- Request a Demonstration. When you request a demonstration of our product, we ask you to provide your name, email address, and company name.
- Subscribe. When you subscribe to our newsletter, we ask you to provide your email address.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Log Data. We collect details about your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on our Website.
- Device Information. We collect information about the device used to access our Website and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We use information-gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information as you navigate our Website about how you use and interact with it. Our website [does/does not] respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
We use the following cookies on our Website:
- Required Cookies: Required cookies are necessary to enable the basic features of our Website to function. Because required cookies are essential to operate our Website, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies allow us to analyze your use of our Website to evaluate and improve our performance. They may also be used to provide a better customer experience on our Website. For example, remembering information you have entered or choices you make, displaying more personal features, or providing us information about how our Website is used. To learn more about how to control functionality cookies using your browser settings, please see aboutcookies.org.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies collect information about your browsing habits on our Website. We share this information with advertisers and use it to better understand your interests in order to provide you with more relevant advertising. For example, our advertisers may use information collected by a cookie to determine whether you have previously seen an advertisement and whether you interacted with it. To learn more about these and other advertising networks and your ability to opt out of collection by certain third parties, please visit the opt-out pages of the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
Uses of Information
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide you Website content.
- Provide customer care and support.
- Operate and improve our Website.
- Personalize our Website and communications content.
- Monitor Website usage and functionality.
- Conduct investigations regarding violations of our policies or other legal rights in accordance with applicable law.
- Detect, prevent, and address technical or security issues.
- Display personalized ads to you.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- In any other way we describe when you provide the information.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
Sharing Information Collected by Panther
- With contractors, service providers, and other third parties who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf.
- When we are required or believe we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, applicable law, government statute, regulation, or other legal process
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary in our legitimate interests to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our Website against attacks, or protect the property and security of Panther, or the property and security of our customers, users or the public
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing or legal liability in connection with the Website
- To the extent necessary to meet lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
- If all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company, in which case your information may included in the assets transferred.
- We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google, to track and monitor our Website traffic. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- You can opt out of making your activity available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Links to Other Sites
Information Security and Storage
We implement reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls designed to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no security controls are impenetrable, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the Website, as needed to comply with our legal obligations and legal rights including to prevent fraud or enforce our agreements, and for our internal business reasons.
Opting Out of Panther Communications
You may opt out of receiving communications by unsubscribing to the marketing mailings you no longer desire. To unsubscribe, please follow the “Unsubscribe” instructions that are contained within the mailing or other communication that we send to you. You may also send an email to [email protected] with “Unsubscribe” in the body, together with a description of the communications you no longer desire to receive.
Our Website is not directed to or intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without obtaining parental consent. If you believe we have obtained information from or about a child under 13 without parental consent, please contact us at [email protected] so that we can remove the child’s personal information.
Notice to EEA Users
Legal Basis for Processing
We collect and process personal information about you with your consent, as part of a contractual agreement with you, and as necessary to provide our Website to you, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our Website, and fulfill our other legitimate interests.
Global Data Transfers
Panther is based in the United States and information we collect from you will be processed in the United States. The United States has not received a finding of “adequacy” from the European Union under Article 45 of the GDPR. We rely on derogations for specific situations set forth in Article 49 of the GDPR in order to transfer your personal information across international borders. In particular, we collect and transfer personal information outside of the EU only: (i) with your consent; (ii) to perform a contract with you; or (iii) to fulfill other compelling legitimate interests in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms.
To the extent required by applicable law, we provide you with: (i) reasonable access to your personal information collected through our Website, and (ii) the ability to correct, export, delete, withdraw consent, object to the processing of, or suspend processing of your personal information. You can contact us at [email protected] to submit a request.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe we have processed your personal information in a manner inconsistent with your privacy rights. We kindly request that you contact us first so that we may address your concern.